A 'vagina' candle from Gwyneth Paltrow 's wellness website Goop has reportedly exploded in a woman's home in North London. At the time, its description revealed that the name had been chosen after Paltrow joked that a candle she and perfumer Douglas Little had developed "smells like a vagina". Media consultant Jody Thompson, who won the candle in an online quiz, told The Sun newspaper that the 'this smells like my vagina' candle caused an "inferno" when she tried to light it. The newspaper published images of Thompson posing with what appears to be the charred jar from the candle. The year-old said the product had emitted a 50cm flame.
Anastasia, independent. Age: 31. Services: Romantic dinner dates, GFE erotic companionship, GFE,sensual whole body massages and more.(owo, 69, ..), Duo ,Classic sex -Classic massage -Erotic massage -Relaxing message Cum on chest/breast -Cunnilingus -69 sex position -Golden shower (out) вЂ¦ more Romantic dinner dates, GFE erotic companionship, GFE,sensual whole body massages and more.(owo, 69, ..), Duo ,Classic sex,-Classic massage,-Erotic massage,-Relaxing message,Cum on chest/breast,-Cunnilingus,-69 sex position,-Golden shower (out),-Girlfriend experience.
ND woman’s attempt to hide drugs fails when syringe breaks off inside her body
Login | Sermon and Worship Resources
The name was so odd, Gwyneth was clearly inviting scorn and attention. The name? This Smells Like My Vagina. The Bajingo Candle was overpriced and stupid and thirsty, and Gwyneth had a grand old time talking about it on various chat shows, and acting like we were all impossibly gauche and middle-class for even laughing at her dumb Bajingo Candle. Well, now Gwyneth is taking it to the next level: Exploding Bajingo Candles, so the peasants can burn down their own peasant homes.
Прокат автомобилей - Сравните цены и Сэкономьте сейчас
By Amelia Wynne For Mailonline. A vagina-scented candle from Gwyneth Paltrow 's goop shop exploded into flames in a woman's living room causing an 'inferno'. The media consultant told The Sun : 'The candle exploded and emitted huge flames, with bits flying everywhere. Gwyneth Paltrow's vagina-scented candle exploded into flames in a woman's living room causing an 'inferno' the candle is pictured damaged after the incident.
Sign Up. Languages English. All Images.